Our Bank is one of the leading ‘A’ Class Urban Cooperative
Bank in Delhi with ten branches in the National Capital Territory of Delhi. The
Bank was established in the year 1936 and has been serving the customers through
its excellent service since then.
The name of the Bank was adopted as above in the year 1964. A license to conduct
the banking business was granted in the year 1986. The bank has been making
steady progress in its business and registering excellent growth both in
deposits and advances ever since its incorporation.
The Bank was adjudged the Best Performing cooperative bank for the financial
year 2004-05 by the Delhi state cooperative union, Ltd. and cooperative
department of the Delhi Government and a shield was presented to it by the
chief Minister Smt. Sheila Dikishit.
The Bank has been granting loans to the industrial units under the relocation
Scheme launched the by Govt. of NCT of Delhi.Cheque Truncation – Our Bank is
conducting its clearing through CTS